Originally established by director Tony Myers as a building services company in 2003, Anthony Edwards rapidly developed expertise in kitchen design and installation. We have specialised in kitchens ever since.
We take the time to really listen and understand your kitchen design needs, we also consider your property and how you want to live in your new space – we place design at the heart of everything we do. Whether you are embarking on a new build project and want a professional to work seamlessly with your architect, or you are extending to create an open plan room, or you have a traditional kitchen space, you can count on us to transform your space with real style.
The way we work is different to many kitchen companies. We work as a team from start to finish on your project and we believe this has a number of benefits; you get our collective input into design and our different backgrounds and skills coming together results in more creative designs. The details are carefully considered from different viewpoints, so we get the best results from your kitchen design.
We also place an emphasis on being friendly and approachable to help your project progress smoothly and we wrap the whole thing up with great communication so you can be rest assured that everything is being taken care of – which means you can focus on the excitement of looking forward to your new kitchen.
Why Anthony Edwards?
- Our kitchens can be tailored to different price points, from handmade cabinets to more standard kitchen cabinets
- We have a selection of Modern Country and Contemporary styles
- We have a Boutique approach – we source the best of what’s available
- We offer top quality cabinets that can be made to your requirements
- Our company is independent and local to Petersfield – covering Hampshire, Surrey and West Sussex